Friday 5 September 2014

waiting

31st October

The estate agent rang today. I explained the situation, how we loved the cottage but can do nothing now for a few days. She was very helpful and understanding. I feel I would love confirmation now. I know God can easily shut the door. But it would be very exciting if He opened it wider! I don’t know if we can afford this property just with the proceeds from Ash and our savings, particularly now as Julian’s sick pay has come to an end. But having typed all this up and read it through I’m beginning to feel this journey is going somewhere and I remember Joe’s words, God IS leading. I’m at peace today knowing He is in control. And I’m at peace knowing that He WILL guide us and it will be the right way. If that way is not Tiddleywink then I’m trying to not mind!!!

Click here to view next post

No comments:

Post a Comment